Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hot Guy Friday on Thursday! (Channeling My Inner Granny Cougar)

It's the Hot Guy Friday on Thursday Hot Chef addition!


This is Chef Tom Aiken... As in Aiken my heart because he is hot! He looks like one of those fiery tempered intense people who normally annoy me, but I will make an exception for him because he's very nice to look at.

 Sam from Top Chef. I think he came in like third place, but he's first in my heart!!


Curtis Stone.. I don't really think he's that cute, but  when he talks with his Australian accent, it doesn't really matter. He makes me tinkly in my happy places.

                                   Chef Eric Ripert... he's french, and that's all that really matters.
 Okay, I this one is my number one. Johnny Iuzzini. He's a pastry chef with tats and a motorcycle. He can feed me chocolate and take me for a ride ANY time he wants.


                                                      Lachlan MacKinnon-Patterson


Rocco DiSpirito. He's very cute, and seems kind of like a jerk from what I've seen on TV, but he's hot so he rates an HGFOT.




No comments:

Post a Comment