Sunday, October 19, 2014

Caramel Dipped Apples

I have a boat load of these cute small apples from a local grower called Murphy Farms LLC. They are so tasty! Sweet and a little tart, I've been using them all over the place. So, it being fall and all, it just seems like dipping them in caramel is the right thing to do. In fact, it's so right, I'd feel Un-American NOT dipping them in caramel... And white chocolate.... And chocolatey toffee bits....


I mean come on!!!

These are the yummy apples, organic, and awesome.


After cleaning them, I stuck candy sticks into them.


Next up, unwrap your caramel pieces. I ended up using about 2 bags. Just melt them in the microwave for a few minutes with two tablespoons of milk or heavy cream and stir really well.


Then just dip away! I used my cake pop holder in the freezer to harden them up so I could dip them in chocolate too.





I like the drizzley look too. Fo shizzley.



So easy! I think my co-workers will like them.





No comments:

Post a Comment