Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have discovered......

I apparently do not have an Inner Granny that knows how to cook pork chops very well. Great recipe for the marinade, but the person who wrote the recipe is on crack if they think it's okay to bake pork chops for as long as they said to.

On a positive note, even though my chops were over done, at least I have a nice picture or two out of it (and all you haters who think it's strange to take pictures of your food can kiss my freckled, white bottom. It's my blog and I'll take food pictures if I want to).

Here is the marinade recipe:
4 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 table spoons of Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 tablespoons of ketchup
Mix all of the ingredients together and pour over your chops.

Next time I do this, I'm going to broil them for about 6 minutes on each side. I think it will come out much better.

Le sigh
Back to the drawing board, but the sauce is da'bomb. I think it would be very tasty on chicken too.

No comments:

Post a Comment