Sunday, February 16, 2014

Avocado and Eggs

I've seen this all over Pinterest, so I figured I'd give it a try: An egg cooked in an avocado. 


Of course, I can never leave well enough alone and just cook and egg and avocado. I had to go ahead and serve a little hash along with it. 

The hash is just a sweet potato, an onion, an apple, and a little leftover steak. I've cooked this so many times that I'm sure there's a recipe for it on this website if you just browse down to other posts.

Start by cutting an avocado in half, remove the seed, and spoon out a little extra of the avocado meat to make room for the egg.


Place your avocado halves in a pan and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil.


Next, crack your egg into the pit of the avocado and sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper.


Make sure to preheat your oven to 350°. Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until your egg is done to your liking.

You can top your eggs with anything, yesterday I did it with a little bit of sliced bacon, today I did a little bit of hash. It's really whatever you like and find tasty.





No comments:

Post a Comment