Sunday, June 1, 2014

Things I made this weekend.... Quick N' Easy

This is a Kale salad weekend for me. I built this one with Kale (duh), diced mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, sliced cherry tomatoes and mozzarella and topped it off with some steak slices. The dressing is red wine vinegar, garlic, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, and a dash of sugar. 



For breakfast this morning, I sautéed mushrooms, bell pepper and onions with red pepper flakes and garlic, then added tomatoes at the end. I fried up an egg and very lightly crisped up a corn tortilla. I placed some pepper jack cheese on my warm tortilla, piled my spiced veggies and topped it all with the egg. Feel free to top it off with some sour cream and hot sauce. I did!



Today's dinner was a lightly wilted Kale salad with sautéed onions, bell pepper and shrimp. I added some cheese and tomatoes and drizzled some red wine vinegar with some salt and pepper.



A happy healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment