Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Steak and Grilled Caprese Salad

I have been craving caprese salad for a few weeks now. It's such a refreshing dish, and I love the combination of tomatoes, basil, mozzarella cheese and balsamic vinegar.


I decided to grill my tomatoes rather than leave them as is, and sweet baby Jesus it was SO good! Caprese is just as I described above, nothing complicated. You just want to finish it off with a little olive oil, and maybe some pepper. Layer everything or just jumble it all together like I did. 


I actually filled myself up on just the salad and grilled asparagus, and decided to save most of the steak for later. 

Oh! McCormick's has a great hamburger seasoning I've been using on my steaks lately when grilling. 


Though I do like to add garlic seasoning too. Check it out some time. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment