Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Noodler!

If you want to make something like this.....


You need something like this....


It's a noodler! I'm not sure if that's the exact name, but that's what I call it. I've used it with zucchini and cucumbers and carrots. It's my new $27.00 BFF.


It's easy to use, and it makes healthy starch free noodles!


I boiled mine until tender. Just don't go too long, zucchini will turn to mush if you over boil.


This is my dog. He likes to watch me cook, hoping for peanut butter. It's his weakness. Okay, and mine.


I used my left over ground turkey spaghetti sauce from a few days ago. It was just some onions, 1 clove of garlic (crushed), bell pepper, ground pepper, a dash of oregano and basil, and a can of diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Oh and ground turkey. Cook it down until it thickens up.

And this is the result! It's like spaghetti....but not!


No comments:

Post a Comment