Saturday, July 5, 2014

Tracking What I Eat

I've decided to try something new on Innergranny to maybe help me stay honest with my diet. Though I pretty much already take photos of what I eat, I'm gonna try doing it on a meal by meal basis to keep track of what I'm putting in my mouth. 

So for today (starting with dinner, because honestly that's all I've eaten today) here it goes:


Almost everything is grilled, but for the blueberries, cheese and avocado. I did drizzle some balsamic over the fruit. 

Seriously, blueberries and balsamic go together like Kidd N Play. Love the combo.

I just used olive oil on the zucchini with some garlic and hamburger seasoning that I also used on the steak. I'd say this was almost carb free.

Update…
I decided I needed some dessert of some sort.


Blueberries, plain Greek yogurt and raw honey. Simple, but yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment