Sunday, November 2, 2014

BBQ Pork Frittata


I am in BBQ sauce heaven. Yesterday, I made a BBQ sauce with Redds Apple Ale. I still had a pork chop left over, so I figured I'd use the left over for breakfast in a frittata. 

Hello!


Here is the grocery list:
Eggs- 4 large
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup of heavy cream
Green onions- about a hand full.
Baby Spinach- about a cup.
Grated mixed cheese- 1 cup and then a little more to top it off at the end.
1 pork chop and BBQ sauce.

Whisk together the eggs, cream and salt.




Add the cheese, onions and spinach.




Dice up your chop!



Add it to your egg mixture.


Spray a pan with cooking spray and pour in your frittata mixture.


Place in a pre-heated oven at 350° for about 20 minutes.


I know, right?


Put some more cheese on it, if you want, and let it go 5 more minutes under the broiler. 


Done!


You can eat it just as it is.


Or you can do the American thing and drizzle some BBQ sauce over it. Fu#k yeah! (Sorry mom).



Left overs!



No comments:

Post a Comment