Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fried Bananas and Chocolate Sauce


You know that moment where you go down that dark road where no diet should ever go? I went there, and it was a road paved in chocolate, fried bananas, nuts and sweet whipping cream. 

No lie. I screwed up my eating "plan" big time. I guess you can say I never do anything half way.


This is really simple. You can't get much simpler than wrapping a banana in a flour tortilla and frying it. 

I'd do a step by step picture log of what exactly I did, but I was winging it the whole time and forgot to take the needed shots until it came to the finished product.


Just a few pointers: I didn't deep fry these. I just set them in a little hot vegetable oil and rolled then around until they were crisp on the outside but soft on the inside. Then I took the hot banana and rolled it in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.

I also drizzled them with chocolate sauce I got from the farmers market today.


You need that in your life at some point. Fer Realz.


You know, this needed more...


And maybe a little more...


So I went big. Big butt, big boobs, big tummy, but I went down with a smile on my face.

1 comment: